“For sustainable economic and social development, all institutions should have some sort of social responsibilities. Acting as ‘ethical’ and ‘responsible’ to both its internal and external stakeholders, Alapala Group carries out the necessary responsibilities to protect and develop its own environment with success and pride.”
- To protect the natural environment,
- To provide high quality and reliable products in line with customer requirements,
- To respect fundamental rights and freedoms of the employees,
- To protect the rights of the shareholders in company management and to ensure the investments beneficial,
- To publish right information about activities,
- Supporting education, health and art activities that contribute to the welfare of the society are neither a marketing activity increasing brand value nor a project that promotes social tendencies, but a summary of the social responsibilities that are accepted as sustainable basic principles reflected in the corporate decisions taken by all companies within the Alapala Group.
- Corporate Social Responsibility projects of Alapala Group are mainly executed within the following principles:
In Alapala, we protect internationally recognized human rights for all our internal, external stakeholders and act accordingly.
Alapala employees are not discriminated by race, religion, sex, color, age, nationality, social origin, physical handicap and
sexual preference. Each employee enjoys equal opportunities. Freedom of expression in communication is reserved and all opinion and perception are considered in decision making.
Children’s Rights is a sensitive issue in Alapala. Children’s Rights are acknowledged permitted in line with the laws.
Fair Working Conditions
Happiness of the employees guarantee production and service quality. Alapala aims to meet the expectations of its employees with its salaries, working conditions and social opportunities. Employees are provided with salaries fair for the work they execute and their qualifications and are provided with working and resting conditions stipulated by laws.
Right to Self Improvement
Regardless of their job and education level, each employee feels the need to improve his/herself. We conduct in house training for our employees to improve their skills and capabilities and to follow the innovations to their professional fields.
Safety and Health working conditions
Occupational health and safety is a priority topic in all workplaces of Alapala Group. Healthy and Safe working conditions, enough nutrition, cleanliness of working and living spaces are coordinated as required and are applied in accordance with predetermined
standards and rules.
Rights to Self-Improvement
Regardless of the work and education level, each of the employees needs to improve themselves. We conduct in house training so that our employees can improve their skills and follow innovations in their professional fields.
Recognition of Culture:
Alapala Construction Company emphasizes a policy that highlights the recognition of the cultural heritage of whole communities or countries that it is present and planning to operate in.
ALAPALA, aims to minimize global warming threats and to leave a meticulously preserved environment for future generations. With the understanding that world’s resources are not unlimited, ALAPALA Group of companies exercise legislations not as a requirement but as a responsibility to inherit a preserved environment to future generations. Alapala Group invites all parties concerned to act together to protect environment from harmful operations.
The company prefers using raw materials, machinery, methods and system that comply with environment protection and are not pollutants rather than trying to eliminate or dispose of pollution generated during production.